Massage Therapy and Movement With The Masters' Touch

Massage Therapy and Movement With The Master's Touch   440.376.3097

Massage Therapy and Movement with The Master's Touch

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

We awoke at around 8 am.  We decided to visit one of the bath houses in the National Park on Bathhouse Row.  The only one open was Buckstaff Bath House.  We arrived about 10:30 am, registered, paid and were in the tubs soaking in mineral water by 11 am.  Wow!! That 15 minute soak was so refreshing.  The staff were very attentive and conscious of our every move.  They checked on us frequently.  I was in such a meditative state that when she said my time was up, I was brought quickly back to the present time.  We then were wrapped in hot towels for 10 minutes, had a 5 minute steam bath, a 10 minute sitz bath (good for the hips), a needle shower and finished with a 20 minute massage.  Both of our attendants were super and our massage therapists were the best. We came out of that session as new women, detoxed with soft skin and ready to take on the next adventure.  We decided to return to the camper for lunch and get dressed for an afternoon at the crystal mines.  I had chosen Wagner Crystal Mines up on Mount Ida, about an hour away.  We had a scenic drive through the lake filled region and arrived at the mine about 2:30 pm.  We were greeted by a friendly soul, and after many questions and weighing our options, we decided to skip mining in the fields and to shop the extensive selection of crystals, both local and world-wide, in the store.  Because I have a vendor's license, we were able to obtain our collection whole sale.  We spent about 1 hour pouring over the vast collection of crystals in many forms.  I selected spheres, hearts, pyramids and just natural samples of the variety of crystals.  We did obtain some samples of the on-site mine.  All and all we had some great gifts and personal keepsakes.  We left the mine about 4:30 and headed back to Hot Springs.  We had wanted to take in the visitors center at the National Park but were too late so we drove up the mountain to the observation tower.  Because the fog was so prevalent, we did not get very high until we could see nothing but the clouds. The drive was 1.5 miles round trip and took about 15 minutes.  We came back down to the city and realized we were quite hungry.  My massage therapist had recommended a Mexican restaurant and so we went to the Picante's Mexican Grill.  We arrived about 5:30 pm (after all we had experienced it felt like it was much later.)  We each ordered a seafood dish and the food was outstanding.  By the time we finished, we were ready for an evening of relaxation.  We made it back to the camper by 7 pm and settled in for an evening of TV.  We watched NCIS and Bull on my tablet.  We finished  and were in bed by 10 pm.